Chhindwara (MP), April 21: A major fire broke out in Chhindwara (MP), In a village Bargi and as per reports at least at least 14 people have lost their lives after they were burnt alive in the fire that broke out at a PDS shop at Bargi village in Chhindwara district of Madhya Pradesh today (Friday).
Four people are said to have survived and among which one is in critical condition.
As per reports, the fire has been taken in control. The fatal accident took place at a public kerosene distribution centre in the village.
As per the TV reports the stored Kerosene caught fire and suddenly spread to all directions.
The charred bodies have been recovered.
Soon after the Madhya Pradesh BJP Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan has announced an ex-gratia of Rs 4 lakh to the kin of those killed and Rs 50,000 to those who are seriously injured.
You may also like to read our latest analysed news:
- Muslim Man buried his wife, infant baby, 8 years old daughter
- Did Sylvester Gardenzio Stallone died of a prostate cancer?
- Another PNB-Like Scam! Rotomac Pens Owner Vikram Kothari
- This video of a shivering, abandoned puppy went viral
Note: Don't forget to share and like ayupp.com on facebook, twitter for latest on viral news updates.
The world is full of fake news, we at ayupp apart from our daily work, take time out to do some fact check verification, so that the news media and social media is clean of fake information, please help us, share this news.