Cricket is going to changes from September 28, 2017 as the new International law is is going to be implemented and some follows from the football style as well. The changes in the cricket law has what made it constantly evolving and improving over the years and retain its love among the masses across the world.
A new set of rules have been implied to the ICC cricket, The ICC have as well made a official announcement for the same.
ICC General Manager - Cricket, Geoff Allardice, explained for the same after twitting from his official ICC twitter account.
- ICC's Geoff Allardice discusses the change of playing conditions with regard to catches on the boundary line. @ICC
- ICC General Manager Cricket, Geoff Allardice, on the amendments to DRS rules in the new playing conditions.
- ICC's Geoff Allardice on the restriction on bat sizes that comes into effect in international cricket from 28 September. @ICC
- ICC's Geoff Allardice speaks about the amendment to run out dismissals, ahead of the of new playing conditions effective 28 September. @ICC
- ICC General Manager - Cricket, Geoff Allardice, explains the main changes in playing conditions.
You may also like to read our latest analysed news:
- Fact Check: was Greensburg clown found eating a live cat
- Fact check: Did Illegal Muslim From Iran Started California Wildfire
- Fact check: did Justice AK Sikri, head of the SC bench imposed crackers ban
- India may not win war with China but Indians can win, know how?
Note:Please like and share our page, so that we can improve further.
Please give your feedback in the below comments.