Cricket is going to changes from September 28, 2017 as the new International law is is going to be implemented and some follows from the football style as well. The changes in the cricket law has what made it constantly evolving and improving over the years and retain its love among the masses across the world.
A new set of rules have been implied to the ICC cricket, The ICC have as well made a official announcement for the same.
ICC General Manager - Cricket, Geoff Allardice, explained for the same after twitting from his official ICC twitter account.
- ICC's Geoff Allardice discusses the change of playing conditions with regard to catches on the boundary line. @ICC
- ICC General Manager Cricket, Geoff Allardice, on the amendments to DRS rules in the new playing conditions.
- ICC's Geoff Allardice on the restriction on bat sizes that comes into effect in international cricket from 28 September. @ICC
- ICC's Geoff Allardice speaks about the amendment to run out dismissals, ahead of the of new playing conditions effective 28 September. @ICC
- ICC General Manager - Cricket, Geoff Allardice, explains the main changes in playing conditions.
You may also like to read our latest analysed news:
- Were 68 Journalists, writers, bureaucrats paid 2-5 Lakh/month to write against PM,Cambridge Analytica
- Parody account menace: Hardik Pandya to be booked over Ambedkar tweet
- Chinese government introduces stranger’s young men, women marriage
- Asos commits mistake 17000 times and calls it limited edition bags
Note: Don't forget to share and like ayupp.com on facebook, twitter for latest on viral news updates.
The world is full of fake news, we at ayupp apart from our daily work, take time out to do some fact check verification, so that the news media and social media is clean of fake information, please help us, share this news.