AAP, Satyendra Jain: The AAM Aadmi Party has been backing Satyendra Jain terming the income tax department's action as politically motivated. Earlier the Income tax department issued 2nd notice to Delhi Minister, Satyendra Jain with his alleged hawala transactions.
Highlights: Big Money laundering Charge on AAP minister Satyendra Jain
The AAP party says that Satyendra Jain has clarified in Sept, 2015 when the first notice was sent.
Earlier Satyendra Jain was issued notice for being director in one of the companies.
Now Satyendra Jain has been issued notice for personal capacity who has undisclosed his health and income.
Satyendra Jain now says, “this is selective leak done by income tax, now if they have any proof they should come up with that rather than selective leak of documents to the media”
The 2nd notice was issued on December 26, 2016, has been issued to Delhi health minister Satyendra Jain by an additional commissioner of the income tax department in Delhi. He has been asked to reply to the notice within the next 30 days.
Events unfolded for Jain:
- Jain In 2011-12, Jain reportedly declared his an annual income of Rs 8 lakh.
- Later while probing the hawala link and questioning hawala operators from Kolkata, it was found that Jain has indulged in alleged money laundering
- Jain Company, in the assessment year 2011-12, Jain had done illegal money transaction of Rs 3.53 crore. Later in September 2016, the I-T department had issued notice to Jain's companies.
You may also like to read our latest analysed news:
- Did Arvind Kejriwal celebrate his 50 birthday after Atal Bihari Vajpayee’s demise
- Did PM Modi drink water in the middle of the national anthem on Red Fort on August 15?
- Did Swachh Bharat Saved 3 Lakh Children as quoted by PM Modi
- Cadbury not providing Free Basket of Chocolate to celebrate 194 years
Note: If you like being among the first to know about latest news, trending hoaxes, fake news etc, consider giving us a like on facebook or follow us on twitter (@myayupp)