PM, asks for feedback by asking this ten question
New Delhi, Narendra Modi: With 10 Opposition parties all uniting together to target the government over the demonetisation, Prime Minister Narendra Modi has decided to directly seek views from the citizens of the India, where ever they are in the world, to give their valuable feedback on the inconvenience caused by the decision to ban Rs 500/1000 notes and whether it is good for the nation.
PM Modi tweeted: “I want your first-hand view on the decision taken regarding currency notes. Take part in the survey on the NM App. http://nm4.in/dnldapp”.
Some the questions PM Modi has asked in the 'demonetisation survey' are:
HERE ARE THE QUESTIONS
- Do you think that black money exists in India?
- Do you think the evil of corruption and black money needs to be fought and eliminated?
- Overall, what do you think about the government's moves to tackle black money?
- What do you think of the Modi government's efforts against corruption so far?
- What do you think of the Modi government's move of banning old Rs. 500 & Rs. 1000 notes?
- Do you think demonetization will help in curbing black money, corruption & terrorism?
- Demonetization will bring real estate, higher education, healthcare in common man's reach.
- Did you mind the inconvenience faced in our fight to curb corruption, black money, and terrorism and counterfeiting of currency?
- Do you believe some anti-corruption activists are now actually fighting in support of black money, corruption & terrorism?
- Do you have any suggestions, ideas or insights you would like to share with PM Narendra Modi?
The PM launched the survey on a day when the Opposition has closed ranks to hit out at the government, claiming that the common man has been severely inconvenienced by demonetisation.
Do you agree? Here's your chance to speak out!
The survey is available on the Narendramodi.in All that you need to do is to download the App. Do give your feedback to Let the PM know your views.