New Delhi, April 15: The subscription of the Reliance JIO Prime membership ends today, this programme was last extended by today night April 15.
Earliar the Reliance company said that the Prime service has been extended due to the overwhelming response from the customers.
Here is all we know on the JIO Prime membership.
- The free services for the Reliance days are finally over for the Jio customers.
- Starting from tomorrow, April 16, 2017, the new tariff plan of the reliance company will set it. Customers will have to pay as per the plan they have taken.
- Reliance Jio had launched last week its new 'Dhan Dhana Dhan' plan which offers 84GB data (1GB data per day) at the price of Rs 408 (Rs 309 + Rs 99) for a span of three months.
- Reliance Jio also launched Rs 509 for 84GB for 3 months (2GB daily). This offer will also end today, as it is 'Prime exclusive'.
- Nothing will change for those users who have signed up for Jio Prime membership and paid Rs 303 or other plans of higher value (for the first month) before telecom regulator. The customers who subscribed to 'Summer Surprise' prior to its discontinuation remain eligible for the 3-months complimentary offer. There billing cycle will start from July.
- Jio's new tariff plan for non-Prime members starts at Rs 408 and Rs 608 plan with 1GB and 2GB data usage restriction respectively. Both this plans have validity of 84 days.
- During the launch of Reliance Jio services in September 2016 it was announced that, the voice calls (domestic) made to any network will continue to remain free.
- Voice calls across the nation to any network remain free under Reliance Jio network. Ysers will no longer have to pay roaming charges on voice calls across India.
- All new Reliance Jio's tariff schemes will come with daily data usage restrictions (FUP). The Rs 408 plan has daily-FUP limit of 1GB, it is 2GB in the Rs 608 plan.
- Users no longer have the option to go for Rs 999 or higher value plan. The plan offeres users with almost unlimited data with no daily FUP limit.
You may also like to read our latest analysed news:
Note: If you like being among the first to know about latest news, trending hoaxes, fake news etc, consider giving us a like on facebook or follow us on twitter (@myayupp)