UP Elections 2017: PM Modi at Kanpur Parivartan Rally
UP Elections 2017: This was the best time when the Prime Minister Narendra Modi addressed his first rally of 2017 in Kanpur, Lucknow on Monday as the opposition parties have become distributed in the Uttar Pradesh.
Samajwadi party is running with severe political Palace Coup, as Akhilesh Yadav and the party old head Mulayam Singh is divided into two camps.
MSP, Mayawati is struggling over the money issue after demonetisation when allegation is being raised for deposit of Rs 100 crore by her brother.
Congress still divided and less known force in UP.
Modi Thundered in the Kanpur rally without giving a single excuse to any party for their lack of performance, in the last 14 years he said the development of the state have stalled.
Important Highlights of the Kanpur rally
- Kisi ko paisa bachana hai, kisi ko pariwar kabza karna hai. Hum hi hain jinhe UP bachana hai.
- One party is making efforts for the last 15 years to establish its son but nothing fruitful has come out. Said on Rahul Gandhi.
- Targeting Mayawati over the money found in the bank accounts of her brother
- Modi said “Doosre dal ko chinta hai paise kahan rakhein, wo paise bachane mein lage hain, door door ki bank khoj rahe hain".
- He took a jibe at the ongoing feud between the Yadav party, He said a party is busy in its own family affairs.
Although the speech was not surprising or unique as compared to his earlier "Parivartan rallies", he didn't leave the chance to take potshots at the rival parties.