What is the actual cost of the first Bullet train from Mumbai to Ahmadabad
New Delhi: The bullet train which will run in future from Mumbai to Ahmadabad is known for its speed and above all for its punctuality. This is the reason why it is being felt the need of it on the heavy traffic routes of the country. The first Bullet train of India will start between Mumbai-Ahmedabad, with the help of Japan. Total cost of bullet train project is Rs 1.10 lakh crore. For this, the Government of Japan will give 88 thousand crores of rupees. This loan will be available at the rate of 0.1%, which will have to be repaid in 50 years.
Some unknown facts First bullet train to run between Mumbai and Ahmedabad
1. Total cost of bullet train project is 1.10 lakh crores. For this, 88 thousand crores of rupees will be given by the Japanese government. This loan will be available at a rate of 0.1%. It has to be repaid in 50 years.
2. With the commencement of this project, 24 thousand jobs will be created in the organized sector. 24 trains will come from Japan, and the rest of the trains will be made in India.
3. With its inception, Make in India will get more strength as its equipment and coaches will be built in India.
4. Technology will be transferred as well as industrial development along the corridor. From which other high-speed project will be helpful.
5. The first bullet train will run between Mumbai and Ahmedabad. This train will decide the distance of 508 km in 3 hours. At the present time it takes 7 to 8 hours for the distance. The speed of the train will be close to 320 km / hour.
6. The bullet train will start from Bandra Kurla Complex and reach Thane, Virar, Boisar, Vapi, Bilimora, Surat, Bharuch, Vadodara, Anand, Ahmedabad via Sabarmati. Among them, Bandra Kurla Complex, Thane, Virar and Boisar are in Maharashtra, in the rest of Gujarat.
7. 7 km between Thane and Vasai, the train will runs below the sea. According to the report, work will start in the next 6-8 months. A model of the bullet train has also arrived in Ahmedabad.
8. 508 km bullet train project between Mumbai and Ahmedabad will cost Rs.1,10,000 crore Of Rs.110,000 crores, Japan is giving a loan of Rs.88,000 crores. Whose interest rate is very low at 0.1 percent. This loan is to return to Japan in 50 years. It will also get 15 year grace period.
9. Out of the total route of 508 kms, 92 percent of the route will be elevated, 6 percent will be within the land and only 2 percent of the route will be on land. Out of 508 kilometers, 468 kilometers above land (elevated) will be within 27 kilometers of land and 13 kilometers on land.
10. India's first bullet train will pass through a 21-kilometer long tunnel, out of this 21 km tunnel 6 km will be built in the sea.
11. 508 km distance between Mumbai to Ahmedabad can be covered in 2 hours and 7 minutes, it is possible when the train will stop at only 4 stations in Ahmedabad, Vadodara, Surat and Mumbai.
12. According to the Ministry of Railways, the bullet train will be run at 320 kmph per hour. Its maximum speed will be 350 kilometers per hour.
13. Total 12 stations are provided between Ahmedabad and Mumbai. These include Mumbai, Thane, Virar, Boisar, Vapi, Bilimora, Surat, Bharuch, Vadodara, Anand, Ahmedabad and Sabarmati. If the train stops at 12 stations then it will decide the distance between Mumbai and Ahmedabad in 2 hours and 58 minutes.
14. One-speed high speed train between Mumbai and Ahmedabad can be reached in a day. Total 24 high speed trains will be imported from Japan. After this, it will be made in India itself.
15. Around 825 acres of land will be acquired for the bullet train project.
16. Infra Advisor of Indian Railways told IANS that Japan was given the opportunity to build a bullet train in India because there has not been any incident of bullet train till today.
17. Japan is at the forefront of the bullet train. Bullet trains are the most punctual. Japan was also ready to transfer the bullet train technology to India.