what things will become costly and cheaper after union Budget 2017
New Delhi, Budget 2017: Today was the day of Arun Jaitley, the Finance Minister of India, when he first combined the Union Budget 2017-18. In today’s speech, Arun Jaitley was very kee that the budget do not bring any loss or gain to the exchequer.
However, going towards the analysis of the budget we can deduce some things which are going to become costly. As per the need of the general public, some of the things that are going to be costly and some which are going to be cheaper are
What is Costly after the Union Budget 2017 presented by Arun Jaitley?
- Silver coins and and medallions
- Tobacco, Cigarettes, Bidis
- Aluminium ores and concentrates
- Pan masala
- Printed circuit board used in making mobile phones
- Water filter membranes
- Goods imported through parcels
- LED lamp components
What it cheaper after the Union Budget 2017 presented by Arun Jaitley?
- Solar panels
- LED lamps
- Printed circuit boards for mobiles
- Finger-print machines
- Micro ATMs
- Iris scanners
- Liquefied natural gas (LNG)
- Booking train tickets online
- Vegetable tanning extracts that are used for tanning leather products
- Group insurance for Defence services
Further Implementation of GST will bring in more taxes both to central government and state governments because of widening of tax net. Arun Jaitely Said I have preferred not to make many changes in current regime of Excise & Service Tax because the same are to be replaced by GST soon," he added.