Pros and Cons of Galaxy C9 Pro-Feature - Launched in India
Galaxy C9 Pro – On 17th Jan, Samsung announced that it will be launching its Galaxy C9 Pro, smartphones in India. The base price was announced as 36,900 and customers can pre-book it from 27th Jan. The phone will be delivered from 19th Feb onwards.
Pros of Galaxy C9 Pro –
- 6 GB RAM | 64 GB ROM | Expandable Upto 256 GB
- 6 inch Full HD Display
- 16MP Primary Camera | 16MP Front
- 4000 mAh Li-Ion Battery
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 653 MSM8976SG Processor
- 1 Year Manufacturer Warranty
- Dual sim phone with 4k playback feature.
- Dual flash Camera – good for selfie.
- Support of 4G LTE.
- Supports Type C USB connectivity and 3.5 mm Stereo Audio jack.
Cons of this phone –
- The weight of this phone is 189 Gm. If you keep it in pocket then the weight can be felt and chances are that the phone can slip from your hand due to its weight.
- One more disadvantage of this phone is its 6.0 inches size. You might need to bag to carry it all time.
- Its screen has got low display PPI 368.
- Optical stabilization feature is missing in this phone.
- This phone does not support 4k recording, so you will miss the crispness in the recorded video. For video lovers this is a big miss in its feature.
Conclusion – At 34k, Xiaomi Mi Note 2 is available in market. But it is always advisable to buy Samsung for it service quality.