New Delhi: This article contains
- GST – Concept & Status
- FAQs on GST English.
- CGST, UTGST, IGST & Compensation Acts
- CGST Rules
Constitutional Amendment Act
Who can raise a tax invoice?
IMPORTANT CONTENTS OF TAX INVOICE
- GSTIN of supplier
- Consecutive Serial Number & date of issue
- GSTIN of recipient, if registered
- Name & address of recipient, if not registered
- Description of goods or services
- Quantity in case of goods
What should be there in a tax invoice?
Digits of HSN Codes to be included: Notification 12/2017-CT, dated 28.06.2017
How to raise an invoice?
When to raise an invoice?
Read More news
You may also like to read our latest analysed news:
- Cristiano Ronaldo real life Hero Kerala donate money 77 crores
- Fake news check: Mullaperiyar Dam In Kerala About To Break
- Hundreds of rescue teams aided by more than 90 aircraft and 500 motorboats
- CBDT issues Circular on amendment of Tax Audit Report
Note: If you like being among the first to know about latest news, trending hoaxes, fake news etc, consider giving us a like on facebook or follow us on twitter (@myayupp)