There are so many myth related to our body that we hardly know the truth. This belief has become the part of our lifestyle and mouth to mouth it just gets spreading from people to people.
We at Ayupp.com tried to end up these myths. Some of them are…
- Humans use only 10 percent of their brain but the truth is our brain cortex work even we are sleeping.
- Brain cells stop developing when we reach adulthood but neurons flourish and change throughout your entire life.
- Split in your hair can be cured by shampoo or conditioner this is a myth the fact is you can only cure it splitting by cutting the end of your hair.
- Humans have only five sense organs but you will surprise to know that we have two more senses, sense of balance and temperature.
- You might have said ‘god bless’ when your child sneeze just because we think our heart skips a beat when we sneeze but the truth is our heart never stops beating it’s just changes its rhythm.
- As we know till now that carrot is good for our eye sight but you will surprise to know that it helps in preventing muscles degeneration and not in improving eye sight.
- Healthy teeth should be perfectly white that’s we see in all dental care ads but natural colour of our teeth is not white but slightly yellowish.
- Lines in your wrist tell your future but you should know that these lines are just natural skin folds and they can’t predict your future.
- It’s a myth that the blood that is transfer from heart is blue in colour but the reality is it’s actually a darker red, it look blue because of the way light reflects off the skin.
- Hair and nail keep growing after death- It’s a misconception, when people die the body starts to dry up and shrivel. The skin pulls away from nail and hair in such a way that looks as if it is growing longer in size.
You may also like to read our latest analysed news:
- Did Modi Govt Chose Ambani For Rafale Deal, Prez Hollande
- Fake account of HAL flooding fake news on Rafale deal
- Video of Babul Supriyo lossing cool, threatens to break man's leg at event
- Is this a flight from Hong Kong?
Note: If you like being among the first to know about latest news, trending hoaxes, fake news etc, consider giving us a like on facebook or follow us on twitter (@myayupp)