Viral Message: Do not take Paracetamol P - 500. It is very dangerous. Share and let everyone know.
eMessage on :– Social media and internet
Fact Check by Ayupp :– Fake
Viral message example :-
Paracetamol – Below message is being circulated on social media :
Viral Message Verification :- Ideally this medicine is taken for headache or mild fever and should be taken under the guidance and instruction of a Doctor. There are a lot of side effects of excess usage of Paracetamol. But that is a matter of research.
One thing we did not find was any response from the company itself on this viral news, on any clerification from the company itself, however
The message itself looks like a hoax. The way this message is written looks like a hoax. Our analysis for this issue :
- Such news will always be circulated through the genuine government sources, as it an issue of national concern. This news is only available on social media sites.
- Scientifically, it is impossible for a virus to survive inside a tablet for a long duration of time. Hence, this news can be termed as fake.
- Such news always keep on circulating on social media. Same kind of story was circulated in 2011 as well. At that time the virus was termed as Ebola.
- This message has its origin in Bolivia and the disease spread there is known as Bolivian Hemorrhagic Fever(BHF). It is also known as black typhus and it is Hemorrhagic feverand zoonotic infectious disease. There has been not a single case of Machupo reported in India even though the consumption of Paracetamol is very high here but no cases
Such hoax news are spread by media websites who want false hits to their websites. Don’t believe in such news.
Last year the same viral message was spread as Paracetamol comes written P/500 contains Machupo Virus Fake
You may also like to read our latest analysed news:
- Disturbing video shared by Arvind Kejriwal of BJP people hackled
- After Mamata Banerjee reprimands DIG Neelamani Raju rumours rise of her transfer
- Pakeeza Actress Geeta Kapoor Dies; Twitterati Critized her Son who left her
- Thackeray Felt like hitting Yogi Adityanath with his footwear, but you will like yogi's reply
Note: If you like being among the first to know about latest news, trending hoaxes, fake news etc, consider giving us a like on facebook or follow us on twitter (@myayupp)