North Korea is located in East Asia in the Northern half of the Korean Peninsula. North Korea is always in limelight for its weird rules and system. Many insane rules of this country will surprise you.
Learn here some such amazing facts about it.
1. North Korea is one of the most isolated countries in the world. Here you don’t have many options to change your channels. It has only 3 TV channels and 28 websites. There is a radio installed by the government in every house in North Korea. Those citizens are not allowed to switch off.
2. Here there is a fake Election happen every 5 years in North Korea, but you will be surprised to know that people have only one option to choose and that is Kim Jong-un himself.
3. For children who go to school are expected to bring their own desks and chairs.
4. If someone commits crime their three generations will be punished. Individuals found guilty of a crime are sent to the labor camps with their entire family.
5. They've preserved the dead body of Kim Jong-Il. Visitors are required to pass through jets of air to cleanse them of dust and bow at the feet and arms of the dead father and son.
6. Blue jeans, which people wear almost everywhere across the globe, are banned in this country. The reason behind this because they symbolize American Imperialism, which is obviously an enemy of an East Asian nation. By banning these, an anti-west and anti-US message is being delivered.
7. In North Korea, you are not free to choose your own hairstyle. There are Only 28 hairstyles for men, Men are prohibited from growing their hair longer than 5 cm while older men can get away with up to 7 cm.