New Delhi, RBI: As per the new Notification by the RBI the cash withdrawal limit has been increased from ATM from Rs 4500 to Rs 1000
Here is the Notification by RBI.
Enhancement of withdrawal limits from ATMs and Current Accounts
- On a review of limits placed on withdrawals from ATMs and current accounts, it has been decided to enhance the same, with immediate effect as under:
(i) The limit on withdrawals from ATMs has been enhanced from the current limit of ₹ 4,500/- to ₹ 10,000/- per day per card (It will be operative within the existing overall weekly limit).
(ii) The limit on withdrawal from current accounts has been enhanced from the current limit of ₹ 50,000/- per week to ₹ 1,00,000/- per week and it extends to overdraft and cash credit accounts also.
- There are no changes in the other conditions. The relaxations as provided in our circular dated November 28, 2016 will continue.
Limit to access the amount of money was first issued on 8the November. When the government first time banned Rs 500 and 1000 Notes.
You may also like to read our latest analysed news:
- Supreme Court has passed an emergency verdict 10-Year Jail Term For Attack On Christians is fake
- To Target PM Modi on Ganga, Congress uses 2009 photo of Ganga river
- Video: Congress Leader Sanjay Nirupum compares Modi to Mahisasur
- Navjot Singh Sidhu likens Pakistan, than travelling to South India & Pakistan warns of 10 surgical strike
Note: If you like being among the first to know about latest news, trending hoaxes, fake news etc, consider giving us a like on facebook or follow us on twitter (@myayupp)