Cockroach served in food in Air India Flight

Ayupp

New Delhi, November 17: In one of the latest Controversy, related to hygiene, Rahul Raghuvanshi an Engineer and journalist posted on twitter one of his bitter experience on air India.

This can come as a shocking factor to many, A passenger, who was about to eat a piece of onion, was shocked to find out that it was actually a cockroach.

An engineer and a journalist Rahul Raghuvanshi, who works in Boston, Massachusetts, was travelling to Chicago from Delhi when he found the gross fried cockroach in his meal.

A vegetarian meal stuffed with cockroach was disgusting and can give vomiting to many and can cause sickness. He was traumatised and shocked to realise what he almost ate. He shared his horrifying experience through his Twitter account.

 

 

Ayupp:  do not varify the authencity of the post



You may also like to read our latest analysed news:
- Fake news check: Mullaperiyar Dam In Kerala About To Break
- Hundreds of rescue teams aided by more than 90 aircraft and 500 motorboats
- CBDT issues Circular on amendment of Tax Audit Report
- PM visits Kerala, reviews relief and rescue operations

Note: If you like being among the first to know about latest news, trending hoaxes, fake news etc, consider giving us a like on facebook or follow us on twitter (@myayupp)
Ayupp News