Mumbai, Raees Promotion: As per reports one person named Farheed Khan Pathan a local politician died during the promotional event organized by the Raees team on the Sampark kranti express, for Raees by Rail.
The marketing team of Raees had come with the idea of the promotion of the movie Raees, releasing this Wednesday. Shah Rukh Khan and his team were to travel the Kranti Express Train to travel to Delhi for the promotions of the film that releases on Wednesday.
The express train which left Mumbai Central station around 5 pm had SRK in one of the AC compartments along with director Rahul Dholakia and producer Ritesh Sidhwani.
As per reports the railway police control room here said,
* At around 10.30 PM the train arrived at platform number six of the station and halted for about 10 minutes.
* Shah Rukh’s fans who had gathered in large number to have a glimpse of the actor who had boarded the train from Mumbai to Delhi as part of the promotional campaign for his film.
* The crowd went out of control when the train halted and people started banging the train window panes and even were seen falling on top of each other.
* Police though started with lathicharge to control the crowd
* As the train moved slowly, the people started running along with the train.
* Due to the high rush, one person died of breathlessness and two policemen posted there to control the crowd were injured,” they said.
* Consequently One person, Farheed Khan Pathan was killed and two policemen were injured as crowd went out of control after Bollywood actor Shah Rukh Khan arrived at the railway station here tonight by August Kranti Rajdhani Express for promotion of his upcoming film ‘Raees’.
The Bollywood superstar had booked the train from Mumbai Central for Delhi as part of his promotional campaign Raees by Rail.
Known cricketers Irrfan and Yusuf Pathan were also at the station to meet Shah Rukh Khan
The movie is about to release on 25th Jan and a person died during its promotion, how will the movie makers compensate for the loss of life by organizing a promotion on such a busy place and on a train would have to justify in the coming days. Surely a bad way of promotion.
You may also like to read our latest analysed news:
- Fake news check: Mullaperiyar Dam In Kerala About To Break
- Hundreds of rescue teams aided by more than 90 aircraft and 500 motorboats
- CBDT issues Circular on amendment of Tax Audit Report
- PM visits Kerala, reviews relief and rescue operations
Note: If you like being among the first to know about latest news, trending hoaxes, fake news etc, consider giving us a like on facebook or follow us on twitter (@myayupp)