Moto G5 Plus leaked Specs: The successor in the number series of the popular mobile G4 Plus, the new Mobile G5 Plus was leaked just before the start of the Mobile World Congress 2017 (MWC). The MWS will be running from February 27 to March 2.
The Mobile device is suggested to have a metallic body finish and a little different design then now.
The Probable features of the G5 could be
- 5 inch display
- Round rear camera module
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 SoC
- 5MP front camera
- 13MP rear camera
- 4GB RAM
- Full metal body
- 32GB and 64 GB variant of internal memory
- 3,080 mAh battery
- 4G VoLTE
Ayupp findings About Motorola Moto G5 Plus
Motorola Moto G5 Plus is expected to coms with a fingerprint sensor placed at home button.
It is expected to have turbo charging support. The leaked features includes a 5.2 inch or 5.5 inch full-HD display. A 16GB or 32GB internal storage support and 4GB of RAM, a 16 MP rear camera and 5 MP front facing camera.
Listed Price : Price Not Available
Note: We will be updating this article as and when we get more information on the new Moto G5 Device
You may also like to read our latest analysed news:
- Fake news check: Mullaperiyar Dam In Kerala About To Break
- Hundreds of rescue teams aided by more than 90 aircraft and 500 motorboats
- CBDT issues Circular on amendment of Tax Audit Report
- PM visits Kerala, reviews relief and rescue operations
Note: If you like being among the first to know about latest news, trending hoaxes, fake news etc, consider giving us a like on facebook or follow us on twitter (@myayupp)