Non-stop renovation in India, Humsafar Express, new train launch today
New Delhi, November 27: Prime Minister Narendra Modi will on 27 November flag off the Humsafar train. This are swanky news trains that will be featuring new features from LED screens display to several other safety measures in the train.
Humsafar Express are completely 3-tier AC sleeper trains designed by Indian Railways. These are going to be overnight trains.
The train will run at top speed covering the distance between the two cities between Gorakhpur and Delhi's Anand Vihar terminus from Kushinagar.
Major Facilities and new Features
- These trains will feature curtains to windows which were removed from 3-tier AC sleepers.
- LED screen display to show information about stations, train speed etc and will have announcement system as well.
- Vending machines for tea, coffee and milk.
- Charging ports for charging electronic devices such as mobiles, laptops etc.
- The berths will more comfortable than the previous 3-tier AC sleeper rakes.
- Bio toilets in compartments.
- The exterior of coaches will have a futuristic look with the use of Vinyl sheets.
- Safety measures in compartments such as introduction of smoke alarms and CCTV cameras.
But above Is not free, the new train will come with 20% more fair then any other train in the same segment. This train will be initially running tri-weekly basis.
Humsafar train will have several new features, including LED screen display to show information about stations, train speed and will have announcement system as well.
Other facilities are vending machines for tea, coffee and milk, ports for charging electronic devices such as mobiles and laptops.
Its berths will be more comfortable than the previous three-tier AC sleeper rakes, bio toilets in compartments and the exterior of coaches will have a futuristic look with the use of Vinyl sheets.
Safety measures in compartments such as an introduction of smoke alarms and CCTV cameras have also been given in the coaches.